17th Annual - Tampa Bay Fair Housing Symposium
NOW a "VIRTUAL" meeting! SEE changes below!
"Shaping our Global Future through Equal Housing Opportunities"
DATE: Wednesday, April 29, 2020
TIME: 9:00am - 12:00pm
LOCATION: link will be sent to all attendees 1-week prior
PRICE: $65 per person/pay at registration (Mar 5 - April 20, 2020)
(DEADLINE: April 20, 2020)
Join us for the 17th Annual Fair Housing Symposium featuring workshops and speakers for current trending topics likely to have an impact on your work.
The Tampa Bay Fair Housing Consortium presents an annal symposium for housing providers, real estate agents, property managers, attorneys, government officials, apartment personnel, homeowners and the general public.
08:45 – 09:00 AM – Registration
09:00 – 12:00 PM – Symposium presentations
1) Service & Support Animals
2) Fair Housing 101
3) NEW HUD Guidelines (Tenative)
* Due to the COVID-19 virus guidelines: This symposium will now be to a virtual (webinar) program. ALL registered attendees will be emailed a recording following the presentation.
* SPECIAL ACCOMODATIONS: If you are a person with a disability and need an accomodation in order to participate in this event, please contact: Paul or Jeffery at (727) 464-4880 (VOICE), (727) 464-4062 (TDD) at Pinellas County Office of Human Rights BEFORE Thursday, APRIL 20, 2020.
* Para informacion en Espanol, comuniquese con TBFairHousing@gmail.com
OUR MEMBERS: Bay Area Apartment Association, Bay Area Legal Services, City of Clearwater, City of Largo, City of Pinellas Park, City of St. Petersburg, City of Tampa, Gulf Coast Legal Services, Hillsborough County, Pinellas County office of Human Rights, Pinellas REALTORS® Organization and Tampa Housing Authority.